Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CRAFTS!

OK kids- Here's the reason I STILL have a blog, even though I rarely post anything worthwhile... I LOVE CRAFTS! I check my blogger dashboard probably a minimum of 5 times a day- sometimes 25. (i'm not exaggerating) I follow about 20 blogs, most of which are crafty blogs. I bookmark AND print out all the ones I like and think I might like to make someday. I have a huge binder I affectionately call my Inspiration Album. Most of these crafts are from said blogs. I thought I'd share them here. If you follow me on FB, I apologize for the redundancy. Below each picture is where I received the inspiration.



multiple sites (these are all bookmarks)

 sorry it's sideways!

made from pictures Mom & I took in Vegas this summer. This was her Christmas gift



made this up for my sister-in-law

made this up... didn't really turn out







Have any things you'd like me to make?? Be creative. I'll see what I can round up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment