Monday, December 22, 2008

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper! so much more fun to open, and show off wrapping skills.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
I support real tree Christmases. I love the smell of the pine...mmm.... However, the madre has the artificial one.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever it gets done... after Thanksgiving


4. When do you take the tree down?
When my dad starts getting grumpy about it. As for the tree in my apartment... I have no idea, its my first tree!

5. Do you like eggnog?
I think I've only tried it once in 7th grade. I don't remember hating it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
This is hard to think of... I remember I was really excited to receive my first porcelein doll. I also remember loving all the Barbie stuff I got one year.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad!

8. Easiest person to buy for?
Michelle... I can basically shop for myself.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, but not any that have their own pieces. I hope that someday I can get the Willow Tree nativity when my mom equates me with my older sisters.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
mail... though I'm not consistent in giving these out every year

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Some dumb kid got me a vampire movie once. Why would I want that???

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I can't really think of many right now... Probably A Christmas Carol. Come to think of it... While You Were Sleeping takes place over Christmas. Does that count??

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
After Thanksgiving sometime. This year I started after I was done with school for the semester

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
As in re-gifted?? hehe yes... I feel it's perfectly acceptable to do this.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
My mom's Amish Roast

16. Lights on the tree?
Of course. White only.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
ooo.. This is a toughy... favorites would be The Little Drummer Boy, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Angels We Have Heard on High, Good King Wenceslas, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, & Carol of the Bells all by Mannheim Steamrollers... I also like me some Transiberian Orchestra. Now as for songs I like to sing?? I like God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen & Joy to the World best.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I travel home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
dasher, dancer, prancer, dixon, cupid... rudolph. Nope. I can't. ooo there is no dixon.. its vixen..

20. Angel , star, or other tree topper?
angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas Eve

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
I'll agree with Karla, the dry skin is very annoying. I also don't like crowded stores. The most annoying thing is probably the greedy grumpy people.

23. Favorite ornament, theme or color?
I don't know that i have one... I made mom's tree blue & white which is nice. But i missed the country ornaments, so I made another one. I think I do like the fancy looking things.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
well I'm all about tradition when it comes to things like this... I like the salmon Christmas Eve and Amish roast sometime for some meal. Ooo... and my mom's delicious special mashed potatoes

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I'd like a nice black coat to wear to church. I also need an iron and vaccuum cleaner. I could use more sweaters & dressy clothes. I'd like a new winter dress. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any of these things... which is totally ok. :) There are many other wonderful things that I would love to have. Sorry Andrew... I don't think I helped you out so much here did I??

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your answers! Especially #s 9 & 11! :)

    Hope you are having fun in OH!

    ReplyDelete