Thursday, December 30, 2010

Radical

I just started a new book- Radical by David Platt. I asked for it for Christmas because I read a quote once from it and I really liked the quote. It reminds me of the Bible Study my dad's friend/business partner just finished up called Crazy Love by Francis Chan.
 It talks about how we live our lives as American Christians. We have a distorted view of who God is because we shape him in our minds to fit our comforts and culture. 
 I have only finished the first 2 chapters but it's already a book that makes you think.... and hopefully will make me change. I hope and pray that I will learn to obey God completely- to take up my cross and follow him. Either that or I'm going to feel guilty afterwards because now it's been brought to my attention. eeek!
 I recommend the book- you can borrow it from me once I finish it. :)


Blessings
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment