Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Junk Day and Yard Sale Finds!!!

As promised... here is my blog about my recent scores. I'm pretty excited about some of these pieces, others I might sell or do who knows what to...



First, we have this lovely cupboard that my lovely Andrew got from his Uncle Mike.
Mike bought it at it an old school auction. 
As you can see it needs some work. We're going to be using Restor-a-finish magic on it.
Maybe you'll get to see it when it's done!


Next we have this darling kitchen shelf. When my mom was here helping me move my things in, we both agreed that I needed something to fill this space that I could also put my kitchen utensils on.

 
I pretty much think it's perfect.


Oh! I almost forgot to mention. We found this at junk day. 


That means that we picked it up FREE along the side of the road!!!
 This charming window I bought at Andrew's Uncle Jon's yard sale for $5. When I sale yard sale... picture huge auction minus the auction part. It's massive. 


Anyway, this wasn't my original vision for it but I think I like the simplicity the way it is.


It'll stay this way for now, but might get some decorations added later in life.
This is a simple cheap bookcase. Nothing too crazy. $15 at a yard sale.

 Another FREE find from junk day. I cleaned it, but I want to cover it too. And it kind of smells. It is LazyBoy though!!










This little guy was another FREE junk day find. It hasn't even made it inside yet. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet. Anyone want to buy it???


          This is probably my favorite score. FREE from junk day!!!!! It's a great little storage space for my craft supplies. It's so organizing! I can't wait to craft!
This chair we got for $20 at a yard sale. It's lovely, doesn't smell, and is comfy. I thought I'd drape a scarf over to spice it up... but my scarf took it over! I left it on anyway. Scarf was $2.50 bought on the streets of Bethlehem, Israel!
And finally I want to show this big guy off:I got this from my grandma, who apparently saved it from the dumpster. It almost never made the move to Ohio!!!Well I seem to be having some formatting issues. I wish blogger was easier to put pictures in. Oh well. You get the idea. :) Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment