Saturday, August 17, 2013

Week 13: One Trimester Down, Two to Go!

 Size of Baby: Peach. "I'm a Peach! A Rockford Peach! I made it! I can't stay!!!"
Symptoms: digestive issues of course, round ligament pain
Cravings: spicy things, specifically chips and salsa, buffalo chicken, hot tamales
Aversions: nothing, really
Weight: 150
aw look! it's a bump!!!
Journal:
  I actually wrote this week's entry on Tuesday. Today is Saturday. I was adding the pictures in today and I somehow managed to completely erase everything I wrote on Tuesday. You can imagine my frustration and anger at this very moment. It wasn't a short little post either. It included info on my newly acquired cloth diapers, it included my first MegaBus adventure, it included my joyful reflection of my spontaneous trip to the beach with my sister and her family. I have no desire to write about such things again right now so I'm sorry that you don't get to hear all about them. Perhaps someday I'll come back to it, but I wouldn't hold my breath!

I leave tomorrow for my first work trip- lets hope this digestive system cooperates with being around non-family members in close spaces!!! ;)  (sorry, Julie!!)
I picked out all my outfits on Tuesday to make sure I took stuff that fit. I purposely chose things that would not hide that little bump I got... Otherwise I think I'll just look fat!

Sorry this is such a lame post. I think it was a really good one but I have no idea how to find the old one... Blogger automatically saves everything like every 10 seconds and I kept hitting undo to no avail. Boo.
Ok well- better luck next week. Actually... I don't get back until Wednesday night and I have another appointment the following Tuesday so maybe I'll just wait until after that. We'll see.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment