Saturday, August 10, 2013

Week 12: Popping out!

Size of Baby: Plum (or Lime again??) 2.5 in.
Symptoms: digestive issues, sleepiness, stronger nails!
Cravings: nothing too strong
Aversions: no major aversions but none of my dinners really taste good to me.
Weight: 148
Journal:
  So my "baby bump" has been trying to make an appearance for a number of weeks now. I'd get all excited that I'm starting to show in the evenings but then in the morning I'd be back to normal. So really I was just showing my food baby! WELL this week- when I wake up in the morning that little belly is STILL there! It gets MUCH bigger by the end of the day and is generally uncomfortable but I can't say I don't like it. The pictures above were taken in the morning (hence my sleepy eyes and whitening trays) so that's a true belly there- without the added food.

Speaking of food- I'm hungry and I'm ready to take these whitening trays out so I can get some cocoa/peanut butter puffs in my belly. YUM! Andrew and I went with his brother and his girlfriend to the Henry County Fair last night to watch the truck pulls (yes I'm writing this blog a little late...) I'm not so into watch pulls but I decided it was a good idea to go along because I could get some cheese curds. I love me some fried food!!! They were just as delightful as I anticipated but I probably shouldn't have eaten the last 5. Oh well!

This week I went through a whole bunch of maternity clothes that my sister and sister-in-law gave me. It was like Christmas! I then decided that it was a good idea to go through ALL my clothes and take out what doesn't fit already, and what I know I'll never wear again, and what I know I won't wear again until the baby is here. Organizing clothes may be one of my favorite things. My closet has now expanded tremendously!

My office is going on a "business" trip soon and I was somewhat trying to figure out what I could wear to that... Then I decided I better wait to decide what I'm taking to that until it's closer to the time because who knows if stuff will fit by then! For example- I tried on a bunch of maternity jeans on Tuesday and 2 of them fit me nicely then. Last night (Friday) I tried both of those pairs on and they were too small. As in they looked like they were painted on my thighs. Now surely my thighs didn't grow that much in 3 short days?!?

Ok my hour is up and my tummy is growling! Time for food!

2 comments:

  1. Your bump is soo cute! I think I have decided to try to avoid pants as much as possible, I've been going to thrift stores and buying maxi skirts. I hope this works even in winter. Yeah for new closets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo good idea Jenny! I have one maxi skirt and I'd wear it every day if I could!!

    ReplyDelete