Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weeks 22 and 23 Stats Catchup!!

Work was simply crazy and busy every day the last 2 weeks so I found no time at all to write any posts, or take any pictures. It was a good reminder that I never want to work full time ever. Of course, I really already knew that.... Anyway- I did record some stats for week 22 and used my memory for week 23, so here they are...

Week 22.........
Size of baby: papaya!
What's that Babe up to: sleeping in cycles, about 12 to 14 hrs a day.... That would be nice. I've learned that heshe cannot be woken up just because I want to feel himher move!
Symptoms: heartburn, lower back pain

Food cravings or aversions: none
Weight: 169
Weight gain so far: a lot.
Maternity Clothes: yes and loving it. Though I'm still excited when I fit into my normal clothes
Stretch Marks: not yet, but I feel doomed since I have them elsewhere from my freshman 15...
Sleep: great!
Best moment this week: making lots of applesauce for the family! :)
Miss Anything: not this week... Loving it all

Movement: feeling it more and more every day! They have become my favorite moments of the day.
Belly Button: In, but getting flatter... Will it pop???
Wedding Rings: still fit, and just get them shined and sparkling. Woowee!
Looking Forward To: my OB appointment and massage on Tuesday!


Week 23.........
Size of baby: grapefruit
What's that Babe up to: forming nip.ples. no really. also, listening to my voice and heartbeat- probably realizing that my heartrate is crazy and fast!! Can hear other loud noises too- like Libby barking.
Symptoms: heartburn, lower back pain, emotionally unstable
Food cravings or aversions: none
Weight: 170
Weight gain so far: 22 lb. Dr said that I can gain up to 45 lb since I started out with such a great BMI pre-pregnancy! Score!!!
Maternity Clothes: more and more. I'm running out of bins for clothes that don't fit anymore.
Stretch Marks: still doing ok in this department
Sleep: awful- but mainly due to work stressing me out and making me dream about work!
Best moment this week: Being able to tell someone what we're having! (calm down, it was my Dr.) and also the reassurance that our baby is healthy, well, and good, despite my quad-riding, lunchmeat eating, and rare beef eating that went on the week leading up to the appointment.
Miss Anything: I already miss not being able to ride the four-wheeler anymore. Dr gave me her first personal restriction- no more quad rides unless it's to simply, safely, and slowly get from point A to point B.

Movement: feeling himher moving every day now!
Belly Button: no more changes
Wedding Rings: still on
Looking Forward To: next week when life will slow down a little bit so I can catch my breath


I'm about to post my current week 24 now so stay tuned for some bonus pictures! (to make up for the lack of any on this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment