Monday, November 9, 2015

#2. Week 23

Size of baby: grapefruit
What's that Babe up to: forming nip.ples. no really. also, listening to my voice and heartbeat- probably realizing that my heartrate is crazy and fast!! Can hear other loud noises too- and she hears plenty of those from Corbin! He likes to say "hi!"
Symptoms:  lower back and hip pain, swelling is starting! & occasional heartburn, and nightly congestion
Food cravings or aversions: none
Weight: 171
Weight gain so far: uhhhh... math.. 26 pounds. They say you should gain 25-35 pounds. Well! I've got 17 weeks to spread out 9 pounds!! Yeah right, we all know that's not gonna happen
Maternity Clothes: just went through all my pants again, trying to find my right size. Unfortunately, most of them were too tight. I do still have a couple pair of normal pants that still fit. And by normal, I mean not maternity, but larger than my normal size. :)
Sleep: sleeping through the night so I'm gonna say great! I would sleep better if my throat and nose didn't get so full though. Vicks is REALLY helping with this though!!
Best moment this week: feeling baby girl moving so much more!!
Miss Anything: being able to do what I want. We've been talking about doing MDS in January if my Dr okays it tomorrow. I've been back and forth on whether it would be a good idea, but yesterday I got really excited to go and be useful as a baby sitter and helping in the kitchen or what have you... and then I read my post from my last pregnancy when I was 32 weeks. It was Christmas and I was swollen and sore and miserable and uncomfortable and that's all I wrote about. That makes me not want to go. So perhaps we shall just wait and see!!!

Movement: feeling her moving every day now! She was just doing somersaults, I'm sure of it!
Belly Button: nice that I can see the whole way in to keep it clean, but I'm pretty sure it will never pop out
Wedding Rings: Still fitting! My gloves were feeling a bit tight today at work though! Might be time to move up a size soon!
Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving!! only 2 more weeks!!!

23 weeks
1st pregnancy
I'm gonna go ahead and say that I'm definitely bigger this time around!!! Look how much lower and out my belly is!!! Whoa!!! The wives' tale is that boys are carried low and girls are carried high. I guess I don't fit into that one! In fact, this pregnancy is so much like the first one that maybe this is a boy, too! I guess we should be prepared for that just in case!!























1 comment:

  1. So excited to read your blog again:-) brings me much joy and laughter :-) no matter what you feel or may think you're adorable prego!

    ReplyDelete