Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Week 25: Oh So Preggo!


25 weeks
Size of baby: cauliflower. These food analogies are dumb and must be totally inaccurate.
What's that Babe up to: growing more fat and hair... Just like momma me!  Also knows which way is up and down.... Sometimes not like momma me.
Symptoms: heartburn, lower back pain, bloody noses, leg and foot cramps

Food cravings or aversions: none this week
Weight: 174. Finally slowing down a bit
Weight gain so far: a lot
Maternity Clothes: yes, the addition this week was using my bellabands for my scrub pants! Genius.
Stretch Marks: yes! I found my first new stretch mark in the shower yesterday... Just a little red guy which tells me it's not from college... Located on my right hip. None on my belly yet!
Sleep: can't get enough of it. Currently in bed right now... Since 8pm!
Best moment this week: hanging out with my momma all weekend! The best moment if that? Probably picking out my fabrics for the baby blanket!
Miss Anything: my feet

Movement: Back to feeling it every morning and every night. Good baby...
Belly Button: change! Half of my belly button is starting to swell a little bit.... I totally didn't think it would pop out but now I think it's possible!
Wedding Rings: still fit
Looking Forward To: this weekend Andrew and I are going to A Weekend To Remember in Ft. Wayne. I am so looking forward to some quality time with my hubbo! I think we may consider this our babymoon!

25 weeks
Journal:
   Seriously I think I ballooned at least two inches in my belly this week. It feels so much bigger! I grunt every time I lean over to pick something up (which is way too often) and struggle to reach things already. Andrew likes to remind me  (in his own little horrified tone) that I still have a ways to go and I'm already looking so big. Yes I know dear, I struggle to breathe now and pee 10 times a day ( It really was 10 today... I counted) and I'm just at 25 weeks... What am I going to be like 10 weeks from now.... Let alone 15 weeks from now. Holy crap that's soon.

I have thought this whole pregnancy (or most of it) that you are truly and fully PREGNANT at 30 weeks. I stand corrected by myself. I feel fully and truly and hugely PREGNANT now... At 25 weeks. But seriously in a short 5 weeks I will be 30 weeks pregnant, that's like almost the end. My third trimester is only 3 weeks away! What happened to the second trimester?! It took forever to get here and now it flew by. I'm not sure I'm ready for the third tri yet! I like being mildly pregnant with a cute big belly... I don't want to have swollen feet, walk with a waddle and be sweating all the time. I don't want to have to get up during every patients appointment to pee. Its funny to think about, it's funny to talk about,  but the actual living it during a stressful day at work is not very enjoyable. I wish maternity leave started at 30 weeks and lasted for 30 weeks... Or forever...

just checking on the view...
Speaking of patients... I had a patient today wish me well with my pregnancy because her niece just lost her baby at 25 weeks when everything was going well and normal. There was no explanation for the miscarriage. Another niece just lost her baby 24 hours after delivering a supposedly healthy baby. Why would you share something like that with a 25 week pregnant lady?!?! Not cool, patient, not cool. 

Well I've been laying in bed here for almost an hour as I wrote this and attempted a conversation with my momma... Sprint service is incredible these days.... Incredible awful. Andrews and my peace and happiness level should increase after we can get new phones!!! Anywho.... I'll add in the pictures once I take them. This is all you get for now!

The fabrics for the baby blanket!!!

1 comment:

  1. This background is sooo you!! :) I burst out laughing when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete