Friday, July 26, 2013

Week 6 : Actual Date of Writing: 6/26/13



Size of Baby: Sweet Pea
Symptoms: fatigue, exhaustion, cramps, sore boobs, fear of nausea!
Weight: 148

Journal:
   I am SO glad we were just on vacation! I pretty much slept every change I got at Little Eden this week! And after being awake for a while, all I felt like doing was sleeping some more! :) I guess it's good that I could do that (& not feel guilty!) I may have annoyed some of my vacationing companions by only ever wanting to sleep or rest, but I feel ok about it- I mean, I'm growing a human being right now... that's hard work. Anyway- sleeping on the beach (Lake Michigan) may not have been the best choice. I got really burnt! My chest is the most burnt I've ever been in my life! Ooops!

I finally just made my first OB appointment! Unfortunately, it's not until I'm 10 weeks. Which is after the Hershey weekend- which is when we are planning to tell my parents (and probs the rest of the family) but I'm not sure about telling EVERYONE before I see the Dr! We shall see...

Time to go unpack!

God, Please!!!! no morning sickness!!!!!!
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment