Friday, July 26, 2013

We're Having A Baby!!!

No Joke! We really are!!!  Our lovely little bean is due somewhere around February 19, 2014

Maybe since my life is about to get REALLY exciting, I'll resurrect this little blog. 
Life has actually been really exciting since I last posted- maybe someday I'll do a little "Hey! This is all the fun stuff I've done since I've abandoned the blogger world for so long!" Probably not though, since anyone reading this probably already knows it all anyway.

Did I mention that I am with child? I started a journal since Week 5 (we found out right away at week 4!) and figured I'd just move that here so you can all know my personal intimacies with my very first pregnancy. 

But right now... I'll just let it soak in.... 
ANDREW AND I ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment