Friday, July 26, 2013

Week 8: Actual Date of Writing: 7/9/13

Too lazy for a picture this week!
Size of Baby: Raspberry
Symptoms: massive burping, sore boobs, unstoppable crying, dropping/breaking EVERYTHING, nausea, weird dreams every night!
Cravings: French Fries! fried food, anything salty
Food Aversions: Salad, sweets, most things
Weight: 149

Journal:
   I just spent the first 5 1/2 hours of my day reading pregnancy blogs online. Any and all things pregnancy/baby/delivery. There is SO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!! The plan was to do lots of cleaning (our house REALLY needs it!) and laundry and make supper. I guess it's not too late for supper but pretty sure today was as unproductive as possible.

But I LOVE THE INFORMATION!!!! I didn't even put pants on until 1:00pm (one hour ago). Oh boy. I am such a winner.

My super-talented friend Erika Nofziger, however, had a very productive day today! She popped out baby Harley Michael this morning at 5am!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment