Friday, July 26, 2013

Week 7 : Actual Date of Writing: 7/3/13

Week 7
Size of Baby: Blueberry
Symptoms: nausea! :( sore boobs, diarrhea, pregnancy brain, unstoppable crying, itchy skin (or maybe that's just from the sun)
Cravings: french fries, potato chips with dip, any fried food, toast (with anything on it), salty salty!
Aversions: anything sweet
Weight: 147
Journal:
Oh boy... this nausea better take a hike at least for a couple days! We are leaving tomorrow on our cycle with Kelby and Kendra and going to my parents. Friday we are Whitewater Rafting and coming back Saturday night/Sunday morning. I can not be sick for this! For one- we don't want anyone to know until the next week. For two- I really want to enjoy cycling and rafting! I have wanted to go WWR for years and will be so upset if I can't enjoy it!

So "morning sickness" decided to slowly make its debut this week. It's just nausea now- no vomit- for which I am so grateful! If I keep eating- keep my belly full- it goes away. But once I get hungry- nothing really sounds good!

I've had major pregnancy brain lately, too! Doing stupid stuff, like leaving by bra on the stove after taking a shower (?!?) to really clutzy stuff like knocking over a full glass of water by my nightstand looking for a hankie for my tears...

... Those tears were for my broken iPad that fell off the roof of my car. Bad, bad, bad. I could cry right now all over again just thinking about it.

We get to tell my family I'm pregnant next week!!!! Can't wait!!! :)

Prayer:
Dear God,
   Thank you for my good health and a good husband. Please please please let me enjoy our cycle trip and whitewater rafting this weekend without feeling sick.
You Rock,
  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment